RETURN POLICY Returns will only be accepted in case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of incorrect items.
No returns will be accepted if the product falls under the Special Price section. - Please note, our fabrics are pure and each saree requires very care in handling.
Your return request should be informed only through email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the shipment with corresponding images of the defect.
- Hence, we offer returns only in extreme circumstances.
- Saree cannot be Returnd / exchanged if fall Pico is done or Blouse is detached. Saree (s) can be returned / exchanged within 24 hours from the date of delivery subject to A customer returning the saree unused, unwashed, unaltered and its original condition with all tags intact.
- The original invoice must be produced at the time of the request for exchange. We do not accept packages from any courier other than Blue Dart.
- The company reserves the right to decide if the saree is in the condition for exchange and such decision of company shall be final and binding.
- If you receive a package that appears to have been tempered, you are advised not to accept such parcel and DON'T open the package.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit / debit card or your bank account.
- In case of a Wallet refund, the full amount of the order shall be added to the Wallet for future purchases.